Shipping and receiving administrator
Want to change the world in your own way? Would you like to join an ambitious team with the same goal: to make the oceans a sustainable source of fresh water? This job is for you!
Your role as a shipping and receiving administrator :
Our manufacturing operations are expanding at breakneck speed! As a Receiving and Shipping Administrator, you’ll be responsible for receiving all the parts and materials needed to assemble our buoys, and shipping them to our international test sites.
But that’s not all! You’ll also be helping our buyer with all workshop-related tasks: if you’re looking for a varied and dynamic daily routine, this is the job for you!
More specifically, here are your main responsibilities
- Research and analyze the company’s needs with a view to facilitating transport and reducing costs and lead times;
- Carry out market analysis of carriers and brokers;
- Establish long-term business relationships with selected logistics suppliers;
- Manage logistics operations and produce required documentation;
- Manage international export procedures;
- Receive parts and materials for buoy manufacturing;
- Negotiate material purchases (terms, conditions, delivery deadlines, etc.);
- Establish credit terms, issue purchase orders and make purchases;
- All other tasks aimed at optimizing and ensuring the success of our manufacturing activities!
Our working environment and your future conditions of employment :
- Office based in Sherbrooke, as part of an ambitious and creative team;
- A stimulating and positive environment, where every day is different!
- Eligible for the Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP);
- Group insurance paid 100% by Oneka, including dental care;
- 4 weeks paid vacation when you start;
- Rapid growth: multiple challenges and development opportunities!
You’re our next shipping and receiving administrator if you have :
- A desire to make a real impact on the future of the planet;
- Studies in logistics, operations, purchasing, administration, or any other field relevant to this role;
- Experience in international logistics;
- Significant manufacturing experience in logistics or purchasing;
- Fluency in French and English (as we operate in a bilingual environment);
- Impressive organizational and priority management skills;
- A high level of commitment, curiosity, creativity and rigor;
- These other assets: a passport and driver’s license (to visit our various sites and partners), fluency in Spanish (as we’re expanding our presence in South America), and experience driving a forklift.
Want to join the movement? We look forward to meeting you and presenting our project and ambitions!