Want to change the world in your own way? Would you like to join an ambitious team with the same goal: to make the oceans a sustainable source of fresh water? This opportunity is for you!
Who we are
Oneka Technologies is a growing Sherbrooke-based company, with operations in Florida and Chile, dedicated to making the oceans a sustainable, accessible and affordable source of fresh water.
On a day-to-day basis, Oneka is a team of some forty passionate people, working in fields as varied as mechanical engineering, electronics, marketing, operations management and water desalination. With us, no day is the same, and challenges come in droves! Looking for a stimulating challenge, in a team with plenty of it? This is the place for you!
Your role as HR coordinator at Oneka
As an HR coordinator at Oneka, you’ll have the opportunity to get actively involved in the day-to-day lives of employees at our various sites, as well as supporting the team’s growth!
In addition, you’ll be involved in a variety of projects related to recruiting new colleagues, onboarding and integration, various team member engagement and retention practices, HR marketing, and much more! Are you looking for a position where your role will be essential to the company’s growth and success? Then Oneka is the place for you!
More specifically, here’s what your responsibilities at Oneka would look like:
- Actively participating in the recruitment of our new colleagues: analyzing managers’ needs, drafting job postings that authentically represent Oneka, meeting candidates, drafting contracts and negotiating – in short, the whole staffing package!
- Coordinate and take complete charge of welcoming and integrating our new recruits into their teams;
- Implement an HR marketing strategy to support recruitment and Oneka’s brand image in view of our major growth;
- Develop strategies to engage our talent and contribute to colleague buy-in to Oneka’s mission and values, across all our sites.
Our working environment and your future conditions of employment :
- Office based in Sherbrooke, in a truly young and dynamic environment!
- Hard-working, dedicated and passionate team;
- Stimulating and positive environment, where every day is different!
- Four weeks vacation per year;
- Full group insurance program, 100% paid by Oneka;
- Stock Option Program;
- Face-to-face position, with Fridays as teleworking days
- Flexible working hours: whether you’re an early riser or a late riser, we can accommodate everyone!
You’re our dream HR coordinator if you have :
- A desire to make a lasting impact on the future of the planet;
- Experience in recruitment;
- A high degree of versatility, proactivity and autonomy;
- The ability to manage multiple files and prioritize;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Fluency in both spoken and written English (as we recruit for Nova Scotia, Florida and Chile!).
- A head full of ideas and a keen HR marketing sense!
Want to make a real difference in the world? Send us your CV and join our team! We can’t wait to meet you!
PERMANENT POSITION – START DATE TO BE DISCUSSED