Marketing and Communication Coordinator
Who We Are
Oneka Technologies, a growing company from Sherbrooke, Canada, with operation sites in Florida and Chile, has the mission to make the oceans a sustainable, accessible and affordable source of fresh water. To achieve this, the Oneka team has developed a technology that produces potable water from desalination buoys powered exclusively by wave energy. This technology will enable coastal communities and industries to obtain fresh water produced in an environmentally friendly and economical manner.
The marketing and communication coordinator will have a key role to ensure the visibility and credibility of Oneka throughout the company’s strategic markets. In addition, she/he will be involved in various tasks related to commercial activities. More specifically:
- Managing the company’s communication and marketing platforms and materials (website, client enquiries, social media etc.);
- Participating in the development of presentations, brochures, image and video productions etc.);
- Undertaking market analysis and competitive intelligence;
- Planning networking and events (associations, partners & clients scouting, missions, etc.);
- Other administrative activities.
Requirements & Desired Profile
- Desire to have a lasting impact on the future of our planet;
- College/university diploma in business or in communications;
- Marketing/Design/Communication background;
- Versatile, driven and autonomous;
- Ability to manage ambiguity;
- Ability to manage multiple files and prioritize;
- Excellent communication and writing skills (English and French);
- Knowledge of several marketing tools and softwares (WordPress, AI, Photoshop, InDesign, Suite Office);
- Assets: Spanish, background in cleantech, industrial products, start-ups and B2B, impact strategy.
Environment & Working Conditions
- Based in Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
- Salary to be discussed & eligibility to the Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP);
- Paid group insurance including dental care;
- Opportunity to travel to project sites and events;
- Devoted and hard-working team;
- High growth and changing environment.
PERMANENT POSITION – START DATE TO BE DISCUSSED